The AAMU Center for Instructional Technology (CIT) supports the academic mission of Alabama A&M University by helping instructors find innovative ways to use technology to achieve their teaching goals. The CIT strives to provide faculty and staff with access to a variety of instructional and communications technologies along with professional assistance.
The CIT provides information and training to empower faculty, staff and students to use information technology to enhance the teaching and learning process.
- Image, Audio, and Video Tips and Tools
- Document & Presentation Tools
- Web Conferencing & Virtual World Tools
- ViewSonic Interactive Boards
Other Helpful Links
- Blackboard Help
- Blackboard Login
- Respondus Lockdown Browser/Monitor
- Free Captioning with WebCaptioner
- Free Open Source Books-Openstax
- Remote learning with Swivl robot-check availability