Nearpod is a student engagement platform that allows instructors to easily add interactive features to lectures and courses. You can add polls and quizzes, drawings, virtual field trips, and more to your lessons to keep students engaged and test their knowledge. Nearpod is entirely cloud-based, no special software or AV equipment is needed.
- How to create a Nearpod lesson in Google Slides
- How to create an interactive video
- How to copy slides from one Nearpod lesson to another
- How to import existing lessons (Powerpoint, Google Slides, PDF) into Nearpod
- How do I edit a downloaded lesson?
- How can I share a Nearpod lesson with a colleague?
- How to import a Keynote file into Nearpod
- Nearpod Live Participation + Zoom Integration
- How to use Nearpod with Microsoft Teams
- How to use Nearpod with Google Meet
- Adding a Nearpod lesson to Google Classroom
- Using Flipgrid within Nearpod
- How to embed a Nearpod lesson into a website