FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Could the dropping and adding of classes affect my financial aid?
- Should I send my scholarship checks along with my tuition check to the Student Accounts Office?
- Why is my scholarship not showing on my bill?
- How are loans paid to my student account?
Acceptance of the loan(s) via Banner Self-Service is required first.
First-time borrowers are required to complete the Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling.
Students must attend all classes.
For Parent Plus loans, a separate application completed and submitted by the parent(s) is required before the loan amount is paid and disbursed to the school.Back to Top
- Why is my Federal Loan showing on financial aid put not applied to my charges?
Please check that the online promissory note, entrance counseling and web acceptance via Banner Self-Service has been completed.Back to Top
- Where do I send employer tuition vouchers?
Please send Employer Tuition Vouchers to:
Office of Student Accounts/Collections
203 Patton Building
Normal, AL 35762Back to Top
- I have an outstanding account balance; may I register?
- I received my 1098-T, but the amount on the form is not the same as the charges I
have paid or the charges on Self-Service Banner, why not?Only qualified tuition and expense are calculated. Please visit the IRS website for available education credits - https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/individuals/qualified-ed-expenses.Back to Top