Virtual Lines let you sign into a virtual line using any computer, smart phone or a campus kiosk.
Virtual Lines will:
- Send you a personalized text alert or phone call when it’s your turn to see a staff member on campus.
- Opens each day at 8:00 a.m. If you enter a queue prior to 8:00 a.m., the system will not add you until it is activated. Virtual Lines is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Send you an estimated wait time (estimates vary according to the number of people in line ahead of you).
- Allow you to ask for more time if it does not fit your schedule.
- Alert you when you are 15 minutes away from your arrival time.
Check your wireless plan with your service provider as standard text rates may apply.
During peak registration periods, the Virtual Lines web sites will close when lines reach maximum capacity for the day.