Grants & Contracts
The Office of Grants & Contracts Accounting (GCA), a unit within the Comptroller’s Office, is responsible for all post-award functions involving Sponsored Research and Activities. Our mission is to serve as financial managers of Alabama A&M University’s sponsored programs and to serve as resources to Principal Investigators, research staff and external agencies.
The goals of the Office of Grants & Contracts Accounting:
- To provide timely invoicing and financial reporting
- To assist Principal Investigators/Budget Managers in financially managing their grants and contracts.
- To reduce the risk of audit findings due to financial errors, untimely
- All principal investigators should have access to BOX to review all completed and submitted grant documents pertaining to their respective grants.
- Year End Requisition Cut-Off dates are as follows:
- General and Auxiliary budgets – July 31, 2019
- Restricted grants, contracts and other special programs – August 31, 2019
- All check payments applicable to a sponsored program must be mailed to: 105 Patton Building Normal, AL 35762
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software