Alabama A&M University has partnered with EAB to provide our students, advisors, faculty and staff with access to Navigate. This collaborative will be able to further Alabama A&M’s commitment to its mission of continuing to provide high quality education and experiences for our students and to better ensure that they have access to academic resources to be successful in their classes, stay connected to “the Hill” and navigate to graduation.
Faculty and Staff Services
Bulldog Navigate provides Faculty and staff at Alabama A&M with an advanced system that utilizes predictive analytics and tools to provide students the absolute best information and advice possible in supporting their success. Please note that all Faculty and staff will not have access to the reporting and analytics components of Bulldog Navigate.
Bulldog Navigate will allow for Faculty and staff to do the following:
- View Student Profile including Academic Transcript, Highschool Pre-enrollment Information and Holds on one screen
- Create availability for student appointments and drop-in times allowing students to easily schedule through the system.
- Record appointment summaries from discussions with students
- Add reminders
- Easily see how many students visited with you over the semester
- Send students automatic reminders of scheduled appointments
- Create appointment campaigns to streamline appointment making for students and easily track scheduling
- Quickly search for students within specific parameters
- Communicate with students quick and easy through text message or email
- Integrate with Blackboard for Attendance Recording, Assignments and Test and Quiz Grades for Early and Midterm Alert Progress Reporting (Coming Summer 2021)
Bulldog Navigate keeps a record of all communications, appointments, meeting notes, and class attendance. You will discover that Bulldog Navigate is an invaluable resource for early intervention and retention. As Academic Advisors you can view every interaction a student has had with support staff campus wide.
With a simple click you can: