A function within Navigate that allows you to create unique cohorts of students based on the layering of various search parameters which can be used as the foundation for building appointment campaigns or tracking student progress.
- Log into Navigate via Howdy and from the staff home page click the magnifying glass icon in the maroon menu on the left.
- Click the headers to see the filters.
- For example, click the "Area of Study" header to search the students in your major.
- Once you have selected all of the parameters, then select the blue search button at the bottom of the screen.
REMINDER: Advanced Search does not display historical data for students in the list, you can create parameters on historical conditions.
Once your results generate, you can take these actions:
- Send a Message
- Create Appointment Summary
- Appointment Campaign
- Schedule an Appointment
- Add to Student List