GradesFirst is a web-based student support system that links administrators, advisors, deans, faculty, staff, and students in a coordinated care network designed to proactively manage student success and deliver a return on education.
GradesFirst facilitates better, stronger collaborations and gives the data to measure those collaborations. It’s a holistic student support platform that provides teams with the tools to identify, intervene, and engage with students to lead them on a successful path while giving the ability to measure and assess those relationships to ensure that the intervention is successful.
- Email an appropriate picture of yourself from your bulldog email to email@example.com
- Include in that email your Banner ID# (i.e., your A-number)
- (If you don't know your A-number, you may get your A-number here.)
- Include in that email your cell phone number
Note: Your email must be from @bulldogs.aamu.edu email account.
How to Log Into GradesFirst
- Click the GradesFirst Academics link from the current students portal, or
- Click the GradesFirst link in Blackboard, or
- Go directly to aamu.gradesfirst.com, and
- Use your Alabama A&M University login/password to log in
Note: Your user name and password are the same as your AAMU email (Username) and Banner # or A# (Password).
GradesFirst seeks to promote academic success for students by
- Providing students with timely support and direction to appropriate campus resources
- Encouraging students to utilize campus resources such as the Tutorial Assistance Network (TAN)
- Encouraging students to communicate with professors about their class performance
- Providing students with the opportunity to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor to discuss their concerns and course selections.
- Providing easy access to students to view their midterm and final course grades
Making the college transition process more enjoyable by providing student support system for academic success
GradesFirst Technical Support
Dawn K. Miles