- Freshmen are required to take the career assessment tool Focus2 during their orientation class. However, the assessment tool is available to all students. Focus2 is an online assessment designed to help students discover and explore career options and majors at Alabama A&M University that match their interests, personality and skills.
- Focus2Career is an online interactive, self-guided career and education planning system designed to help students make decisions about their future career goals and education plans.
- VMock provides a 24-7 online instant resume-review tool. This program allows students to upload their resume and have it reviewed for FREE. Feedback is generated and shared with the student so improvements can be made.
- Handshake is a platform that connects students with internships, jobs and career opportunities. Use Handshake to find workshops, events and other career development programs hosted by the CDS Center.
- InterviewStream is a virtual mock interview platform. The application allows students to conduct self-paced webcam practice interviews with pre-recorded questions and their webcam recorded answers. The access code is bulldog.
Note: Use your AAMU bulldog university issued email account to log into the online resources mentioned above.