Students interested in applying for the Boeing Scholarship should complete the attached application and email it to email@example.com no later than COB Friday, September 4, 2020
The following guidelines should be followed for the recipients of the Boeing scholarship dollars:
- Scholarships are given to freshmen through seniors;
- Must have financial need;
- Must have authorization to work in the United States on a full-basis for other than training purposes (student/temporary visas do not qualify):
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in the College of Engineering, Technology and Physical Sciences in a curriculum in engineering, engineering technology, computer science, or physical sciences;
- Must have a minimum overall GPA 3.0 out of a 4.0 possible total, freshmen to seniors;
- Must be of a high scholarship merit (as defined by your institution);
- Must possess excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Boeing scholars are encouraged to apply for Boeing summer internships if positions are available; and must have a strong interest in The Boeing Company.
IMPORTANT: Scholarship dollars are to be retained by the University and not to be given to students as cash awards. If you are the Boeing Scholarship recipient in fall 2019 semester, you are not qualified.