Skip to content

Selecting or Changing Majors

Students who wish to declare or change their respective major, minor, or concentration, must complete and submit a Major/Minor/Concentration Declaration or Change form.

The form must be completed by the student and signed by the respective Departmental Advisor and Chairperson and returned to the Registrar's Office located in Room 204 Patton Hall.

All course work taken will remain on the transcript and will be computed in the grade point average.

In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software