Skip to content

Withdrawal from The University

Procedures for Withdrawal

  1. Secure and complete the Withdrawal Clearance Form. Forms are available in the Office of the Registrar, Room 204 Patton Hall.
  2. Complete exit interview with the Office of Student Financial Aid.
  3. Secure signatures from Special Student Services, the Financial Aid Office, and the Cashiers' Office.
  4. Return completed Withdrawal Clearance form to the Office of the Registrar.

Procedures for Military Withdrawal

Please refer to the Emergency Separation for Military Purposes page.