The Tutorial Assistance Network (TAN) collaborates with AAMU faculty to hire AAMU students to serve as tutors, Supplemental Instruction (SI) leaders and Structured Learning Assistance (SLA) leaders. Students interested in serving with TAN meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 and above
- Earn an A or B in the course
- Obtain a Faculty Recommendation Form from the instructor who taught them the course or from the department chair if the instructor is no longer with the University
- Be enrolled as a student at AAMU
- Complete and submit a TAN Employment Application Packet
Review the TAN Job Descriptions for each position.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software