Skip to content

Re-admit Students

A student who has not registered for at least three credits during a twelve-month period will be transferred to inactive status and must file an application for readmission. Re-Admit Students is not automatic, nor does it necessarily reinstate the student in the status accorded prior to becoming inactive. Students not enrolled over a twelve-month period, who have not exceeded twenty-four months may apply directly to the Dean of Graduate Studies for re-admit admission. Students not registered in more than twenty-four months must submit a new graduate admission application (along with required fees and appropriate credentials) directly to the Office of Graduate Studies and have their credentials reviewed by their respective department before a decision on readmission can be rendered